Monday 3 March 2008

EVIL BEYOND PARDON

It never seizes to amaze me how evil people can be. Evil can’t be graded, they is no small evil or big evil. Evil is Evil.
I have been watching the news closely and following the Jersey school Horror where a child’s skull was found.
One of UK’s most read papers THE SUN has called it HELL BELOW THE FLOORBOARDS.
For those of you who have no idea of what I am talking about it’s about a care home for children in Jersey. Jersey as I am
Aware is in the channel Island and is under the British territory.
Children were raped, tortured, imprisoned, abused and killed. How can people that are employed to look after kids have so much
Evil in them to hurt kids in they care?
Children are God’s Gift to us and we must treat them well. It is unbelievable the amount of Evil some people have in them. A secret sex torture
Chamber dominated by huge stone walls have been found, A pair of Iron shackles were also found,
A chilling childlike scrawl on a wooden support wall with words like ‘’Iv been bad 4 years and years’’ is so unbelievable and I want to wake up and
Say oh it’s a very bad dream, but I can’t as the horror is real and some of the kids that survived it are still living and willing to give testimonies.
Oh my heart bleeds for them, my soul weeps with them and my sympathy to those little children that died there. This is EVIL BEYOND PARDON. And all those responsible must be brought to book and punished accordingly. :(
Below is a link where u can read the stories and see some couple of pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=517855&in_page_id=1770


Kind Regards
Victoria Osho

No comments: